Tick Tool - Basic
Tick Tool – Basic provides a solid foundation for healthy Autodesk Inventor models. Quickly type in iProperties, generate DXF and PDF files and generate part numbers.
iProperties – Quick completion of information for a title block
- iProperties are filled in from the centrally located menu in the Inventor browser
- Easily customizable menu for displaying the necessary iProperties
- Possibility of switching views to different customers or projects
- Opportunity to fill in iProperties directly from Excel, ERP or another database source
DXF and PDF
- Fast creation of DXF and PDF files for production
- DXF cutting files for production are generated by clicking on the Sheet Metal tab or by saving
- PDF copy of the work is generated via the button on the Place Views tab when saving
The number generator always ensures the correct number and Tick Tool allows for the use of different number series on file types, projects, customers etc.
- Easy setup of number generator in Excel
- Possibility of adding a prefix or suffix on each number series
- Ability to create project and customer specific number series
- Possibility to retrieve the next available number from ERP, SQL, etc. by the web service
- Also, for frame generator, tubes, pipes and other multibody solids
Have a chat with our Product Specialists!
Only the best solutions provide value for your business.
Tick Cad are determined to provide the best support and help customers find the right solutions.
Contact us by phone +45 72 118 184 or send us a message below