Matterport Pro3 Acceleration Kit
MATTERPORT PRO3 3D LiDAR CAMERA
Experience LiDAR at light speed with Matterport Pro3 - the ultra-fast and exceptionally accurate new Pro Series 3D camera. Together with a Matterport subscription, Pro3 makes it easy to capture spaces, create digital twins, and collaborate with colleagues.
3D capture, infinitely faster.
Creating 3D digital twins of any space just got easier - and faster. With the all-new Pro3 LiDAR camera from Matterport, you can now capture both indoor and outdoor spaces as accurate 3D models.
The latest in Matterport’s Pro Series LiDAR cameras, Pro3 scans four times faster* than its predecessor, allowing you to accelerate project completion and reduce time on-site. And with all-new outdoor scanning capabilities, Pro3 delivers high-accuracy digital twins of every kind of space that you can share online using a Matterport subscription to further enhance your marketing materials.
*Compare with Pro2 on outdoor, flat ground.
Pro 3 Acceleration Kit
With the Pro3 Acceleration Kit, Matterports fastest and most accurate LiDAR camera is just the beginning.
In addition to the camera, battery, charger, and quick-release head, the kit includes:
- 10 Matterport E57 point clouds to help you complete large projects quickly (an $890 value)
- 10 Matterpaks that enable you to extract floor plans, point clouds files, and OBJ file from each digital twin ($500 value)
- A second battery so that you can keep scanning all day
- A tripod, wheeled dolly, and hard case to make large spaces easier to scan
- A three-year warranty to put your mind at ease ($2000 value)
- We even thought to include door stops
E57 and Matterpak™ Bundles must be used within 12 months of the Pro3 Acceleration Kit purchase date.
MATTERPORT PRO3 FEATURES
Complete 3D capture
Depth range: 20m in Matterport generated models, 100m in e57 files
Range accuracy: ± 20mm @10m
Individual scan time: <20s / single scan
Image resolution: ~135 megapixels
Battery life: >230 scans, 3 hours (swappable)
Size: 181mm x 161.4mm x 76mm (7.1” x 6.4” x 3”)
Weight: 2.3kg (5lbs)