AutoCAD LT® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, construction professionals and designers rely on to produce 2D drawings and documentation. You can design, draft and document with 2D geometry, access a comprehensive set of editing, design and annotation tools, which make you work faster in an intuitive user interface.
What does AutoCAD LT do:
- Create and edit 2D geometry
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders and tables
- Customise the ribbon and tool palettes
- Attach and import data from PDF files
- Share and use data from DGN files and Bing Maps
Top new features added since 2016 include:
- Drawing history: See changes made to your drawing over time.
- Xref compare: Compare two versions of an external Xref and implement changes without leaving your current drawing.
- Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from the Libraries tab on desktop or in the AutoCAD web app.
- Quick measure: Quickly display all nearby measurements including areas and perimeters in a drawing by hovering your mouse.
- Trim and extend (enhanced): The default Quick mode now automatically selects all potential boundaries.
- Purge (re-designed): Remove multiple unneeded objects with easy selection and object preview.
- DWG™ compare: Compare two versions of a drawing or Xref without leaving your current window.
- PDF import: Import geometry (SHX font files, fills, raster images and TrueType text) into a drawing from a PDF.
- AutoCAD any time, anywhere: Access AutoCAD from your desktop, web and mobile devices.*
- Shared views: Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.*
- Save to web and mobile: Save drawings and their associated Xrefs from your desktop to view and edit in the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- New views and viewports: Easily add saved views to your layouts.
- High-resolution monitor support: View your designs on 4K- and higher-resolution displays.
- Off-screen selection: Selected objects stay in the selection set, even if you pan or zoom off screen.
- New feature highlighting: Quickly see what’s new in each release.
- Autodesk desktop app: Get alerts and install software updates without disrupting your worflow. View tutorials about new features.
Have a chat with our Product Specialists!
Only the best solutions provide value for your business.
Tick Cad are determined to provide the best support and help customers find the right solutions.
Contact us by phone +45 72 118 184 or send us a message below